A couple of months ago I posted a pedicure I did whereby I was complaining that my feet were so cold that I ended up smudging my nails by putting socks on too early. So when I was given the chance to review some Pedi-Sox I jumped at the chance, because I can't be the only one with the problem.
California Summer [Lite] | Original Professional | Mary-Jane
So what are 'Pedi -Sox'? "Pedi-Sox® are unique one-of-a-kind toeless pedicure sock.
Designed to provide solutions to pedicure dilemmas, Pedi-Sox® luxuriate & prolong the pleasure of the pedicure experience - year-round" - Pedi-Sox
• Feet Stay Comfy & Cozy...those tile floors can be so cold in the winter
• Sox Aid Moisturizer Absorption ...for softer smoother feet
• Feet Stay Clean ...freshly pedicured feet are magnets to dust & small hair clippings
• Toenails Dry Flawless ...just what every girl wants
• Repair Heels...Pedi-Sox® are essential to repair dry cracked skin
• Lock-In Benefits....of healing serums, creams and treatments
• Callus Elimination...Pedi-Sox® help soften & fade calluses
• Now you can do Pedicures Year Round... even in the coldest winter months
• Simply..... skin will look and feel healthier
• Fun & Fashionable ...all this & more!
Do they live up to the claims?
I was send a couple of different pairs of Pedi-Sox, and have tried them all out so I can fully review them.
My feet were warm while I was doing my pedicure and once I had finished I could allow my polish to dry without my feet getting cold, which was a real problem of mine. My pedicure got to dry and look good without any sock marks denting or smudging my nails. Wearing these does encourage me to paint my toenails even when it is cold, which is quite a lot of the time living in Northern England. I was suffering from numb toes whilst painting them in December, which is not good!
Applying a foot lotion and then wearing these really did help the lotion sink in to the skin and made my feet lovely and soft, so they do help in conjunction with a foot lotion. I used Soap & Glory Heel Genius. Of course wearing the Pedi-Sox did help my feet to not get bits of fluff on to them from the floor, and the claim is right your feet do seem to be a magnet for fluff if you apply a lotion and don't put on socks.