Not patriotic in the slightest but thought I would do some nails anyhow! First time trying to stamp!
28 April 2011
They apply wonderfully and stay on relatively well. Perfect for spring!
Berry Ice Cream - NP308
Blueberry Ice Cream - 306
(ignore the bad paint job!)
Both colours while aren't new to Barry M are perfect for this season. I prefer Blueberry Ice Cream to the new Blue Moon colour.
£2.99 - 10ml
27 April 2011
These are the things I got on my latest shopping trip:
- Make Up Removal Wipes ~ Primark £1
- Crest 3D Whitening Strips ~ eBay
- Wilkinson Sword Intuition Razor (why are blade refills so expensive) ~ Boots £2.60
- Oaty Donkey Ballistic ~ Lush £1.95
- Ball Games Mascara ~ Primark £2.50
- Tights (laddered within 5 mins of wearing them) ~ Primark £3.50
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation ~ TJ Hughes £3.99
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Gel Eyeliner ~ Boots £7.99
- Sally Hansen Cuticle Cream ~ TJ Hughes 99p
24 April 2011
18 April 2011
Buttercup Shine (16) in the above pictures I had painted on three coats in order to get a totally opaque covering without streaks.
The brush is a little larger than in a standard sized polish which was interesting because of it being a smaller polish (8ml).
15 April 2011
Another quick review, this time it is W7 Silver Earthquake
First thing I noticed was the amount you get, 15ml!
Nice shatter effect, not as quick as the Barry M but not slow either. Looks great on top of a dark colour.
12 April 2011
10 April 2011
8 April 2011
You can apply it to the nails on its own or under / over polish.
I have tried about 5 times with this and every time it has failed. If I have it on underneath another polish then it will chip within 3 hours. Just on my nails itself it chips really badly even if all I do is sleep.
Over all this is a terrible product and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!
6 April 2011
5 April 2011
Its a fuchsia glitter in a clear polish which takes three coats to get a nice opaque colouring. The picture below is two coats.
Stays on relatively well. Only complaint is about removing it, but seeing as it is a glitter polish what more could you expect!