This tutorial is quite rushed as I am in a hurry to get this post out there before the Jubilee weekend.
1) After using a base coat paint all nails in a blue polish, I used Models Own - True Blue
2) Try and paint a cross on top of the blue using a white polish, I used Barry M's - Matte White
3) Using the same polish drag some diagonal lines in the gaps of the previous cross
4) Most complicated part, paint a fine line down the diagonal cross lines. I used Eyeko - Saucy
5) With the same polish paint another cross over the larger one in the middle. Once that is dried paint on a top coat to help smooth out the polish from being a little bumpy. Tidy up any mishaps and you are done!