I first did this tag back in 2011 (here) and so I thought it was time to do it again and see where I am now.
1. How many polishes do you have?
2. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
I still like lots of brands, Barry M, OPI and Leighton Denny are favourites.
3. Do you like crackle nail polish, or do you hate it?
I'm not a fan of it, it's too messy. I prefer croc effect.
4. What is your first nail polish brand?
First one I think was a bright red by Maybelline when I was 10-11, after that it was La Femme - Ebony before moving on to Barry M when I was around 15.
5. If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you going to name it?
I still don't know!
6. What nail polish colour does not compliment you?
Yellow, it clashes with my yellow undertones.
7. What colour does compliment you?
8. Name your nail art friends.
I have so many nail art friends now, I wouldn't know where to begin.
9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
Any nail polish I receive is fab!
10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who tagged you.
I suppose I tagged myself this time. I think I will restate what I said four years ago when I did this tag last, "nail art is an art. One with 10 little canvases"